Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Enjoying Each Moment

Days continue to go quickly as we await J's deployment.  I want to take in moments from each and every day, but with so much to do, and such little time to do it, it keeps getting harder.  Right now, we are moving on Saturday, and I have nothing packed and a TON of laundry to do before then.  Add that to the fact that my child will not sleep right now and wants to be attached to my hip all day, and it is one stressful environment!

Even though we have so much going on and so much to do, we are enjoying everything that we can as a family!



Easton has loved getting to play in the bath with Daddy


Since Josh is going to be gone for all three of our birthdays, we decided we were going to have a joint birthday party for the three of us.  Of course, no birthday was complete without a birthday cake!


We have enjoyed our last few Sundays with our Church Family down here in Gulfport


Daddy has enjoyed dressing up his favorite "cowboy"


As each day passes, I know we are getting closer to telling Daddy goodbye, but these sweet memories will hold us until he gets home!  Well, off to tackle my laundry mountain that I've put off as long as I can! 




No comments:

Post a Comment