Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wednesday

Life hasn't been very blog worthy here lately.  We've been doing pretty much the same thing, just a different day.
However, we have had some fun days.  Last Thursday, Easton went to the "big pool" for the first time.  We are members at our local country club, and hadn't taken advantage of the membership thus far this summer.  Easton LOVED the pool!  There were several kids in the baby pool when we first got there, so I took him to the big pool first.  He splashed, kicked, and had a ball!




Saturday, we had our annual Crowder Family Reunion.  It was a great time, however, we were sad that we were missing several family members this year.  Since it was so close to the 4th of July, they used patriotic decorations, and Easton had a blast while they were cleaning up.


Other than that, we have hung low.  I have worked on school work, worked on homecoming signs, and finally broke down and ordered Easton and I homecoming shirts for Josh's homecoming!  I am so anxious to get them in!!!  It makes me so excited to finally be to this point.  We are constantly looking at houses, condos, townhomes, and apartments trying to find the perfect place to call home.  We have yet to find it.  Once we finally get that finalized, I will finally be fully excited!!!!!!!!!!!  (I'm slightly stressed that nothing has came up yet....)
Happy Wednesday, Y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was just telling my dad that I hope my future kids love the water. I've seen some kids freak when they touch it. Easton looks so happy in that first picture!

    ReplyDelete