Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday, Y'all!  Today, I am linking up with Ashley on their Sunday Socail Post! 

So, here are my answers to this weeks questions!

1. How did you come up with your blog name?
My blog name was pretty simple to come up with.  Being a Navy Wife, life is constantly changing.  Whether dealing with a deployment, long work hours, field training, the list could go on and on, life is never the from one day to another.  Add on to the fact that I have an extremely active 13 month old, and life is NEVER boring at our house!

2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Overall, I think my favorite thing is just the ability that it gives me to "journal" our life right now.  There is so much going on, that I want to get everything documented, but some days it is just hard to sit down and write it all down.  I tried to scrapbook for a while, but for me, that just showed the bigger events, and blogging allows me to capture the "everday" of our lives.

3. What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now cannot live without?
I have discovered multiple "sale" sites such as Tosty, Zulily, etc.  I had never heard of sites like that before, but after seeing multiple people blog about them and the deals they were receiving, I couldn't help but check them out, and now, I love looking and shopping on them daily!

4. Facebook or Twitter?  And why?
I am kind of split on this one.  I am still fairly new to Twitter, so I am still discovering things about it, but I really like Twitter.  However, my husband is not on the Twitter bandwagon, so for picture purposes, I like Facebook.  While using the computer in the MWR during deployment, they are not allowed to download pictures, so the best way to get Josh picture of Easton is via Facebook, so that wins for that reason :)

5. If one celebrity read your blog, who would you want it to be?
Jessica Alba.  Love her :)

6. What is something you want people to know about your blog?
My blog is extremely real and 100% me!  Right now, there are times when I have good days and days when I am just down and missing my husband.  I don't try and be one person via a blog and another person in real life.  Like my "Rant" post last night, I lay thing out pretty straight forward, but when I look back, I enjoy remembering how far I have come, how much stronger I have become, and soon, cannot wait to blog about how wonderful life is when Josh back home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment