Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's Ok/Thankful Thursday

While thinking about everything going on right now, I thought linking up with Neely would be a great way to remind myself that no matter what is going on, and how stressed and overwhelmed I might get, there is always good somewhere!

It's OK.....
-that some nights when I can't sleep, I watch Desperate Housewives reruns on Netflix.  They're always good for a good laugh
-to eat a couple small pieces of chocolate when it's been one of those days!  (I ran them off later today...so I don't feel quite so guilty)
-that anytime Easton whines in his sleep, I keep my fingers crossed that he won't wake up.  I just want one week to sleep through the night.  Is that too much to ask for?!?!
-I'm so excited to see "Magic Mike" with some girlfriends!  I may have been counting down the days for the past week or so...
-that I watch "Coming Home" on Lifetime and ball my eyes out every week.  I need that to remind me what comes at the end of this deployment, and what is only a couple of months away for me.

Thankful for....
-my husband being safe.  Today marks FIVE months since he's left, and I am so thankful everyday that he is safe and the people from his battalion that he is stationed with are safe, too.
-another month down in the deployment book!  Each day we get closer!!  And now we are almost under the  two month mark!!!!!
-a healthy child.  Even if we have power struggles, temper tantrums, and meltdowns, Easton is happy and healthy.
-a great family.  We have been staying with my family since J left, and even though it was hard moving in, they have been so much help and provided so much support.  It will be bittersweet to leave once Josh gets home.  We will be so happy to have Josh home, but I will miss being so close to family.  12 hours is hard....



No comments:

Post a Comment